Here are two posts that highlight the importance of negative keywords.
1. Ok Google – How do I optimize my search campaigns for voice search?
This post focuses on the importance of optimizing and scrutinizing your PPC account to meet the fast pace at which the paid search landscape is evolving. One thing that stays on top of account optimization is to run search query reports for new or existing accounts. Digging into the search query report that triggers your ad helps identify two things:
- New keywords for which you haven’t yet targeted your ad
- Negative keywords that lead to greater efficiency as it rules out insignificant keywords from triggering your ad
Read more here.
2. 12 Marketing Strategies Your Business Needs for a Successful Black Friday
In this post, the author advises marketers to launch Black Friday and Holiday Shopping campaigns. To ensure that you get success in your actions here are 12 marketing strategies that you must make it mandatory to adopt. One of the many activities that you must take up online is the PPC campaign. And while running PPC campaign not only is it important to create the right ad copy but also target the right keywords and exclude unimportant ones which are Negative Keywords.
So if you are building strategies for your holiday season or have not yet thought through how to tackle Black Fridays, this post will guide you through it. Read the post in length here.
Identifying negative keywords for large accounts or multiple client accounts can be tedious if done manually. An automated negative keywords discovery tool can save tons of time and effort for the PPC Manager. Not to mention, this will also save the wasted ad spend on AdWords. Give our negative keywords tool a try.
Now, our Negative Keywords Tool is Free for accounts with ad spend less than $10,000 per month. Save 10-20% of your search ad spend for free.
- How To Identify Negative Keywords Through Search Terms Report
- What all you need to check before adding negative keywords?
- Using Broad Match Negative Keywords Correctly
Leave a Reply