Statistics show that about 4.2 billion people are texting worldwide and about 97% of American adults use their smartphones for texting purpose. It is apparent that text messages are looked up as a convenient medium to strike a conversation.
Posts Categorized: Message Extension
While creating new search campaign, advertisers must do a quick sanity check. It helps cover up any bloopers and unblock any potential opportunities that were unseen while creating the campaign.
The new message extension has opened the prospect to reach out to audience that prefer the mode of messaging over calling or who are just scrutinizing a marketer and the business offering before taking the final plunge.
Building on the micro-moments is what Google’s focus point was during their keynote session last year. The prospect of mobile marketing was speculated to be humongous along with a recurring deterrent – How to measure mobile success?
Ever since Google officially accepted that more Google searches were taking place on mobile than on computers, there have been an array of product updates introduced to support mobile searches. One of such announcement made was the launch of Click to Message Extension.
- PPCChat | Solving Common PPC Issues | 5th December 2023
- Monthly Roundup | Top PPC News | November 2023
- PPCChat | BFCM 2023 – How did it go? | 28th November 2023
- PPCChat | Best Strategies for Holiday Season – for Ecomm, B2B & Small Biz | 14th November 2023
- PPCChat | What’s Happening in PPC | 7th November 2023