Statistics show that about 4.2 billion people are texting worldwide and about 97% of American adults use their smartphones for texting purpose. It is apparent that text messages are looked up as a convenient medium to strike a conversation.
Posts Categorized: Message Extension
While creating new search campaign, advertisers must do a quick sanity check. It helps cover up any bloopers and unblock any potential opportunities that were unseen while creating the campaign.
The new message extension has opened the prospect to reach out to audience that prefer the mode of messaging over calling or who are just scrutinizing a marketer and the business offering before taking the final plunge.
Building on the micro-moments is what Google’s focus point was during their keynote session last year. The prospect of mobile marketing was speculated to be humongous along with a recurring deterrent – How to measure mobile success?
Ever since Google officially accepted that more Google searches were taking place on mobile than on computers, there have been an array of product updates introduced to support mobile searches. One of such announcement made was the launch of Click to Message Extension.
Are you a Business owner, CEO, CMO, or Director of Marketing?
Free AdWords Scripts
Manage your Google Ads accounts easily with our Free AdWords Scripts. We have published AdWords scripts for Ads Performance, Quality Scores, Keywords, Experiments, and more.
Free Google & Bing Ads Account Audit Report
- PPCChat | Cross Platform /Channel Strategy | 21st January 2020
- Weekly PPC News – Parallel Tracking for Video Campaign,Bid Simulator for the Target ROAS Bid Strategy and more
- Negative Keywords Tool Now Supports Sponsored Brand Campaigns
- PPCChat | 2020 PPC Wish List | 14th January 2020
- Weekly PPC News – Bing Loses to DuckDuckGo in New Android Search Engine Ballot,Mobile-First Creative Approach for Brand’s Video Ads and more