Statistics show that about 4.2 billion people are texting worldwide and about 97% of American adults use their smartphones for texting purpose. It is apparent that text messages are looked up as a convenient medium to strike a conversation.
Posts Categorized: Message Extension
While creating new search campaign, advertisers must do a quick sanity check. It helps cover up any bloopers and unblock any potential opportunities that were unseen while creating the campaign.
The new message extension has opened the prospect to reach out to audience that prefer the mode of messaging over calling or who are just scrutinizing a marketer and the business offering before taking the final plunge.
Building on the micro-moments is what Google’s focus point was during their keynote session last year. The prospect of mobile marketing was speculated to be humongous along with a recurring deterrent – How to measure mobile success?
Ever since Google officially accepted that more Google searches were taking place on mobile than on computers, there have been an array of product updates introduced to support mobile searches. One of such announcement made was the launch of Click to Message Extension.
Free AdWords Scripts
Manage your AdWords accounts easily with our Free AdWords Scripts. We have published AdWords scripts for Ads Performance, Quality Scores, Keywords, Experiments, and more.
FREE AdWords & Bing Account Audit Report
- PPCChat | Favorite Tools For PPC | 12 February, 2019
- [New Feature] Introducing Shared Negative Keywords List for Amazon Ads
- Weekly PPC News – Maximize Conversion To Become Globally Available, YouTube Ad Specs and more
- PPCChat | Privacy & Digital Advertising – Can They Ever Really Be In Balance? | 5 February, 2019
- [AdWords Script] Compare Performance of ETAs (Expanded Text Ads) 3 Headlines vs 2 Headlines