As year 2018 starts, PPC managers are gearing up for a year filled with rising expectations and deliverables. Here are some of the top posts from last week, that guide advertisers to set up PPC goals for 2018, how B2B advertisers can create a successful Facebook campaign, opinions of search marketers on the daily budget update and more.
The top 10 PPC news from last week:
1. Ringing in the New Year Right: Our 2018 PPC Management Goals – PPC managers discuss about the areas where they would want to push focus or improve in 2018 and how they will keep up to their goals.
2. ROADMAP FOR A SOLID B2B FACEBOOK ADVERTISING STRATEGY – Kass Botts shares how using Facebook’s advertising platform can be successful for B2B advertisers and discusses the roadmap to start with your advertising campaign.
3. Facebook Introduces New Campaign Budget Optimization – Facebook advertisers can expect a new tool to help them use their ad spend and optimize their campaign budget. Tara Johnson discusses about this speculated tool soon to be rolled out for US advertisers.
4. First 4 Areas to Look At When Seeing Performance Declines in AdWords – Here are the four areas to look into when you see a decline in your AdWords campaign either in the form of rising CPL or declining conversions volume over a period of time. Jacob Brown shares insight.
5. 5 Ways Voice Search Changed in 2017 & How to Prepare for 2018 – Voice search has long been viewed as a trend setter in the online space. Aleh Barysevich shares the five developments that has taken place in voice search and how to prepare for it in 2018.
6. How to Increase Click-throughs on Organic Search Listings – Hamlet Batista in this post, shares the two tricks that can help improve the click through rates from your organic listings.
7. The AdWords 2x budget change: How’s it going? – Ever since the ‘daily budget spend’ change was announced by Google, there were split opinions about it. Ginny Marvin shares what the search marketers have to say about the change.
8. 5 AdWords Scripts for Smarter Bidding – Daniel Gilbert shares few scripts to help advertisers with automated bidding processes in their AdWords account, describes how to use them and when to put it to practice
9. 6 AdWords metrics you should optimize for better ROI – The important AdWords metrics that can help you achieve a better ROI. Guy Sheetrit shares the list of 6 of such metrics in this post.
10. Facebook Dark Posts: Using The Dark Side Of Facebook To Boost Conversions – Wondering how dark posting can help you optimize your Facebook campaign’s performance? Matthew Nelson discusses about how dark posts can be created efficiently.